Explore Foley’s Best Neighborhoods
Best Neighborhoods in Foley, AL Guides
Explore the best neighborhoods in Foley, AL. Visit each neighborhood page and get important details to help you find the perfect home. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to call us.
Credit: Photo by Steven Van Elk on Unsplash
Foley’s Best Neighborhoods
Foley is a beautiful city in Alabama that features a collection of magnificent neighborhoods with stunning homes and tight-knit communities.
The charming city of Foley exudes a very homey feel close to the hearts of many of its locals. The small-town feel also entices new homeowners to purchase new property from its real estate market. Some of the best neighborhoods in Foley, AL include Cottages on the Greene, Glenlakes, Greystone, Hidden Lakes, Cypress Gates, and Bella Vista. If you wish to know more about the city and the lovely homes for sale in Foley, AL, please feel free to contact me at your most convenient time.
CLOSE-KNITTED COMMUNITIES: Foley AL neighborhoods offer an outstanding residential environment for families and homebuyers planning to start their own families. The neighborhoods in the area consist of thriving communities with easy access to local services around the area. When moving, you must check on the kind of neighborhood in which your potential new home is located. Knowing and familiarizing yourself with the area you will be in is a good step to avoid possible problems in the future. The thing about Foley AL neighborhoods is that the residents are amiable, helpful, and kind. Respect is a big thing for everyone, so neighbor feuds are less likely to happen. You can be at ease in Foley because you know that you and your family are in the best place in Alabama.
A FLOURISHING CITY: Aside from its beautiful homes and communities, another upside of living in Foley is its thriving economy. Throughout the years, many new establishments like shopping centers, restaurants, and amusement parks were built in the area for the entertainment and livelihood of the residents.
IMPRESSIVE REAL ESTATE PORTFOLIO: The real estate properties in Foley, AL are relatively affordable. There are great deals for homebuyers with specific budget ranges. Homes under $500,000 and $1 million are excellent for small to mid-sized families. The architectural styles of homes are stunning too, varying from Contemporary, Ranch, and more. On top of that, homes in the best neighborhoods in Foley, AL offer ample space for the whole family.
Foley, AL Real Estate Information
10 Real Estate Facts About Foley, AL
- The real estate market of Foley, AL neighborhoods features gorgeous residential properties with a typical starting home sale price of $145,000 and can reach as much as $1.7 million.
- Single-family homes represent most home types in the Foley, AL, housing market.
- The highest-paid real estate property in Foley costs more than $10 million.
- The residential dwellings in the best neighborhoods in Foley, AL, commonly have a minimum of two bedrooms and a maximum of eight.
- As for the bathroom arrangements, residential properties in Foley, AL, often have one to seven-bath layouts.
- The livable spaces of the real estate properties for sale in Foley, AL, usually measure between 1,000 sqft to 4,300 sqft.
- Most of the real estate properties for sale in Foley, AL were built in the mid-1900s and late 1990s.
- Some of the most prominent architectural styles of homes for sale in Foley, AL are Victorian, Craftsman, Contemporary, and Ranch designs.
- Standard interior features of homes for sale in Foley, AL include carpet and wood flooring, high ceilings, fireplaces, and en suite.
- The typical exterior features of residences in Foley, AL include decks, patios, and vibrant lawns.
Homes for Sale
Latest Foley’s Best Neighborhoods Homes for Sale
6700 Cook Road
20873 Keller Rd
8160 Bay View Drive
7419 Frith Rd
3922 Bella Lane
21311 County Road 12
Foley’s Best Neighborhoods Map
Among the major highways that run around the charming city of Foley, AL is Highway 59, which provides access to the northern and southern parts of the area. Meanwhile, Highway 98 traverses the western to eastern segments of Foley, AL.
Take the next step
Ready to take the next step?
Anyone can show you a home, we are here to serve. We have lifelong experiences in Baldwin County and will help you navigate through the confusion so that you can discover the perfect home for you and your family. We are a Veteran owned and family-operated business!
Meet the locals
Who Lives in Orange Beach, AL
Things to do in Foley’s Best Neighborhoods
Schools in Foley’s Best Neighborhoods
|Foley Elementary School||PK - 4||Public|
|Florence Mathis Elementary School||5 - 6||Public|
|Foley Middle School||7 - 8||Public|
|Summerdale School||PK - 8||Public|
|Foley High School||9 - 12||Public|
|Robertsdale High School||9 - 12||Public|